Nowadays Bearded dragon became a favorite pet for many people. They put them in the designed place and provide them all living facilities. They only mistake people do ‘Feeding Bearded Dragon.’ This reptile needs to be specially treated while feeding. The natural food of this pet is insects and vegetables combined. The owner of pet should be aware that his reptile is receiving the adequate amount of calcium and minerals which make their bones to be healthy and will not cause any nutrient problems to the reptile.
The primary food to the Bearded Dragon is insects. They eat small insects like crickets, worms, cockroaches, etc. These are good for the dragon of all ages. They get plenty of nutrients from these creatures.
Feeding your Bearded Dragon by Happypets24:
- The Breaded dragon feeding is most important not to get health issues to them. The Large size dragons should feed with meal worms, super worms, wax worms and silk worms. They enjoy this lot as their lunch. You can get additional details about the food of bearded dragon on the Happypets24.com
- Mealworms are rich in fat and nutrients; the aged dragons will enjoy eating this insect. These worms should not feed to the young dragons as insects have the high amount of indigestible chitin.
- Wax worms are the most consumed food to any dragon. They contain more fat content which will be the best suit to the reptile. Provide a couple of wax worms to your pet to get their bones strong.
- Offer the nutrients food to your reptile. The wrong feed will cause impaction, dullness, and heat problems to your pet. If you decide to provide some outside insects to your reptile, then be sure that your brought food should be free from pesticides.
- The Breaded dragon attracts to lightening bug. You should be aware on not to provide these bugs to your pet. Many Beardies die by eating these bugs. You can search on the Internet for different nutritious food to your dragon. One of the suggested places to search is Happypets24.
- Crickets are also a healthy food to the dragons. Most of the time you can’t purchase the crickets. You can go for the online purchase of these insects and can grow them by providing small tank. They lay eggs that help the dragon for food. The cricket should also feed well so that it provides the proper meal to the dragons. This meal includes vegetables, oatmeal, alfalfa hay, powdered milk, etc. These foods make the crickets stronger and fat. This is a cycle of the food.
- Provide a separate feeding cage to the reptile that allows you to offer food to the lizard once, and they will not leave the cage. You can get a wide range of pet products online by surfing on the Internet. One of the best and reliable service providers of pet animals and their products is Happypets24. You can search on the company website and get additional information on their products.